Ph.D. in Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University (January 2012- May 2019)
- Dissertation: The “Local” and Peacebuilding: A Study on Community Forests Management in Myanmar’s Kachin State.
- Committee: Dr. Susan F Hirsch (Chair), Dr. Terrence Lyons and Dr. John Dale
MA in Conflict Resolution, University of Bradford, UK (September 2007- December 2008)
- Thesis: Land: Environmental Sustainability and Human Security
- Supervisor: Dr. Jim Whitman
MA in English, Institute of Advanced Communication, Education and Research, Pokhara University (September 2002-May2005)
- Thesis: Cultural Immensurabiilty in V.S. Naipal's In A Free State.
BA in English, Sociology and Anthropology, Tri-Chandra Multiple College (1999-2002)